Vendor Application - CLICK HERE to apply!
Date: Saturday, July 9, 2016 from 12PM-11PM and Sunday, July 10, 2016 from 12:00PM – 6:00PM
Location: Chinese Cultural Community Center (5183 Sheppard Ave East)
Expected Attendance: 15,000
Please note that exclusive rights to sell certain food items are approved on a first come first served basis. If you would like to claim exclusive rights to sell a certain type of food, please say so under “Additional Comments” on your application and send us an email at email@example.com
Both Indoor and Outdoor Vendor Booths are available.
- Food Trucks - $550
- Regular Indoor/Outdoor $500
- [SOLD OUT] Early Bird $475
- [SOLD OUT] Super Early Bird $400
- Electricity: $40/outlet. Max 1500 Watts. Limited outlets of 20 indoors. First come first served.
- Table 5 ft: $15/table. Max 30 available.
- Table 6 ft: $15. Max 30 available.
- Toronto Health Equipment: $50/health equipment.
- Outdoor Electricity: $40/outlet. Max 1500 watts.
Mandatory Health Equipment: As per Toronto Health, vendors are required to be equipped with a water canister for hand washing, a bucket to catch waste water, soap, and paper towels.
Commercial Kitchen Rentals: If required please refer to site http://pushfoodforward.com/kitchens for rental of commercial kitchens. All food must be prepared in Commercial kitchen. This is mandatory as per Toronto Health
Vendor's application must be submitted by June 24, 2016. If you are accepted, we will contact you in regards to payment details.